Countdown To Surgery

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Still Doing Great!

   Just a short post this morning. I weighed yesterday and lost another 7lbs. for a total of 51lbs. so far. I feel great. I am in Millsboro, DE this morning and had a really beautiful drive up here from Richmond, VA. I crossed the Chesapeake Bay bridge and tunnel and what an experience that was. I also stopped at a really cool state park that a guy told me about and took pictures of some really cool old concrete battleships that they sunk just off shore to make a break water in the bay. I will try and post a few shots later on my facebook page.
  That is all for right now, just wanted to give a brief update on how I feel and what is going on. It has been a very hectic last several days but I am doing great and getting better every day. Best wishes to all for a great remainder of the weekend. Talk more later. George

No comments:

Post a Comment