Countdown To Surgery

Saturday, June 16, 2012

On The Road Again

   It has come to that time again. I am getting ready to head back out on the road today. It has been two weeks since my surgery and I have decided that I don't need the extra week at home and I am in big demand right now so I better take advantage of it. I am taking my bicycle, my vitamins, and heading out to the east coast for a couple of weeks of work in Virginia, Delaware, and who knows where else. My next Dr's appointment is July 5th so I have to be home for that. It has been a fabulous two weeks at home. Melody and I have really enjoyed our walks everyday and I am really hoping she will continue. She needs a walking partner. I think this really helps if you have someone to walk with each day. She can really tell a difference on how she is trimming down and feeling better with the exercise. I am glad I was able to get the ball rolling, perhaps she will be able to maintain the momentum.
   I am going to keep my post short today as I need to finish packing and get ready to head out to Virginia. I need to be there first thing Monday morning to work. Again, I must express my gratitude to my wife and family, my many friends, and my large family of online friends and associates that have encouraged me and helped motivate me through this experience. Press on to those that are contemplating doing what I have done and if you need any advice or help, I am here for you. Have a great weekend. George

No comments:

Post a Comment